Energy Efficiency and Illumination Techniques Laboratory
Energy efficiency and illumination techniques laboratory serves for end-users (industry and building sectors) in order to perform energy efficiency audits and to determine energy quality.
By the help of illumination measurement devices, it is possible to measure characteristic values of lighting systems together with their efficiencies. Moreover it is planned to to design efficient luminaires by additional equipments and softwares.
- To perform energy efficiency audit studies for industry and building sectors.
- To measure energy quality of electrical systems
- To measure performances of lighting systems
- To design luminaires and to make photometric database
- To measure quality criteria for road and tunnel lighting on the basis of national and international standarts and recoomendations.
- 3 Phase Power Analyser
- Data Takers and Related Analysing Softwares
- Electronic Energy-Meters / Counters
- Daylight Control Automation Systems
- Iluminance and Luminance Meters and etc.